Skiing holiday in the Dolomites
Skiing region Alpe di Siusi-Val Gardena and the day tour of Sellaronda await you.
In winter Europe’s largest Alpine pasture becomes a skiing paradise for all levels of ability and taste. Because of the connection with the skiing region Val Gardena you can enjoy 60 km of pistes and an unforgettable skiing holiday in the Dolomites. Families and snowboarders also enjoy their holidays on Alpe di Siusi. The fun in the snow is always heightened by the stunning panorama of the Dolomites.
Our tip: Use our free ski shuttle to the Alpe di Siusi cable car.
A unique ski day tour with unforgettable panoramic views.
From Alpe di Siusi you can easily change across to the skiing region Val Gardena and conquer the legendary Sellaronda. The 26 km long one day tour for skiers and snowboarders circumnavigates the Sella group: This is skiing in the heart of the Dolomites with the fabulous panorama of the Dolomites!
Our Tip: Once a week Judith Kritzinger accompanies you on a skiing on the Sellaronda.
The best: 1,200 kilometres of pistes in the heart of the Dolomites.
Skiing without limits. And you are right in the midst of it. This world-wide unique skiing hub with 12 skiing regions, 1,200 km of pistes and 450 ski lifts and cable cars offers an incomparable holiday in the Dolomites. Whether you ski close by on Alpe di Siusi, in the famous skiing region Val Gardena, or plan excursions into the winter world of the UNESCO World Heritage of the Dolomites: You will experience superb skiing fun with a unique ski pass.
Highlights for your skiing holiday with us:
- Skiing in the skiing region Val Gardena / Alpe di Siusi: 60 km of pistes for your skiing fun
- Flat pistes on Alpe di Siusi - ideal for families
- Demanding pistes in Val Gardena - ideal for competent skiers
- The hotel’s own free ski shuttle to the Alpe di Siusi cable car
- Connection to 500 km of ski pistes in the heart of the Dolomites, including panoramic views
- Weekly joint skiing day with host Judith Kritzinger